Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Next stop HONKERS!

We breezed through customs and they were all very pleasant with smiling faces......amazing! Some even wished us a great flight!

We are in the departure lounge at Brisbane airport.....I'm relaxing and starting my blog and Tony .....the trip organizer.....is busy filing documents and itineraries away in his backpack. Very efficient he is....and all I'm thinking of is my first scotch on the plane! He is the seasoned traveller .... and the heavy bag carrier .... so I feel very safe traveling with him.



We ran into my gorgeous niece and her boyfriend at the airport.....they are off to Thailand for a week of R & R.



Here is pic of my sweet little pussy cat, Peaches, at the cattery yesterday. I know she will enjoy her 5 star accommodation.



Have I told you I love my iPad.......





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...